Saturday 18 February 2012

ANIMATION WORKSHOP

Liam was kindly taken to a Big Red Studio animation workshop this half term
at The Mitchell Arts Centre, Stoke-on-Trent.


They main plasticine sea creatures,
then moved and reposed their creatures on a backdrop
taking a photo after each move

and this was the result of Liam's, Ben's and Donna's hard work...

I am proud to introduce today feature film...

"A Turtle's Tale 2"

Liam's is the blood thirsty Hammerhead shark,
whilst Ben and Donna chose the more gentle turtle's and sea snake!

(Pst I so wish I had tagged along, it is so my thing!!!)


a 'BIG' Thank You to Ben and Donna for taking Liam with you
(and Tim for finding the activity)

I have (me being me) looked around the web
and there is some free animation software available is you wish to have ago yourself.

I will post link soon


Vonnie

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what do you think?