Friday 26 November 2010

CHRISTMAS SWEETIE / TREAT BAGS SNOWMAN SOUP

SNOWMAN SOUP

I love the idea of snowman soup hug in a mug special treats.
So here my take on them.

I make these up ready for a snow day we have people round
as we have some great sledging hills behind the house.
Also had them out to friends kids and some friends who work outside (God love them)



Sachet of hot chocolate
Mini marshmallows
Chocolate lollipop / candy cane for stirring
and a chocolate.


SNOWMAN SOUP POEM
A little cup of cocoa, I am sending out your way.
For you to sip & enjoy on some cold and lonely day.
As you sip this cocoa, it's warmth will warm your heart.
Just like our friendship warmed mine, right from the very start.



The snowman chocolate and lollipop were from Aldi.
For the grown ups (LOL) a Elizabeth SHaw mint and a candy cane stirrer

  Not sure I like the colours with the sachets now, humm!!!

So LET IT SNOW  LET IT SNOW  LET IT SNOW!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what do you think?